Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Pillsbury

November 07, 2011

No Weekly Menus November 13 -19

I'm sorry to report that there will be no weekly menus for the week of November 13-19. I will be in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic with my husband and our friends (the couple who introduced us, actually!) and will have no access to the weekly ads.  I would love to hear from you all how your meal planning goes during this off week.  Feel free to leave a comment below with recipes, weekly menus, and/or grocery store trip stories.  I'll be back next week with all three menus in full force.

To make up for my absence, I've have another great giveaway for you so check back tomorrow and be sure to enter!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Jealous! Have so much fun!

Post a Comment