Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Pillsbury

July 23, 2012

No Bi-Lo or Lowes Foods Menus This Week


I dropped the ball this week on Lowes Foods and Bi-Lo menus. I started out so ambitious thinking I could move our whole house, unpack it, and post two more menus all by the end of yesterday evening. Boy did I get a reality check! Our house is maybe 1/4 of the way unpacked and that's only due to the help of some amazing friends and my awesome parents. I just pulled my laptop out of a box this morning to get to work. So, unfortunately there won't be any Bi-Lo or Lowes Foods menus this week. I promise to do my best and post all three menus next week. Life is just a little insane right now. Thanks for hanging in there and I hope this Harris Teeter menu will help you do a little planning and shopping in the meantime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment