Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Pillsbury

July 13, 2011

Getting Started

For those of you who don't know, I have a passion for couponing, bargain hunting, and creating a weekly menu of healthy, delicious, and budget friendly meals for my husband and myself. I have taught coupon classes and love sharing the knowledge I have learned with friends and family about saving money. When sharing, so many times I've had people tell me "I understand how to coupon, I buy what's on sale, BUT I don't know what meals to make with my purchases." My goal is to provide a full week of dinners starting every Sunday through Saturday. If you are just starting out and new to couponing, go to Southern Savers to learn more about the process and how to start a coupon bank to match up with weekly grocery store sales. If you feel like you don't have the time or patience for couponing, you will still be able to save money since the menu is based on weekly sale items. Each week I will take the Harris Teeter weekly ad sales and the coupons available from the Sunday paper/printable sites online and create 7 nights of dinners. Stocking up when things are on sale is one of the best ways to save money so each week I may pull from items that were on sale in the weeks before or pantry staple items as well. I will provide the recipe for each meal as well as the grocery list for the week to complete the meals listed. I hope this will be helpful and make life a little easier :) Once you enter this world, you will never be able to go back! Bon appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment