Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Pillsbury

September 06, 2011

Help Me Bring Home the Bacon!



I recently entered a contest to win a $100,000 blogging job with Cheap Sally. This would be my dream job and I would really appreciate any time you could take out of your busy schedule to vote for me. The first round of the contest is under way and runs through October 31st. You can vote once per day per state so daily voting makes a huge difference.  Click here to go directly to my profile page and vote or you can also click on the Cheap Sally badge on the blog homepage to be taken to my profile as well. Please share this with your friends and family and any social media you might be involved in. I greatly appreciate the help everyone has already given and any future votes!

2 comments:

Zelva said...

I"ve seem your web site in the Mountaineer newspaper. I wish you had Ingles supermarket on your site. I got really excited about your site until I seem the grocery stores either one of those are local to me.
Thank You Zelva

Alison said...

Thanks for checking out the website, Zelva. I wish I was able to cover other grocery stores as well. Since I'm only one person running the blog and I work full time, I'm slowly figuring out a load that I can manage. One day in the future I hope to be able to cover more stores. For now, I do know a lot of people who use the website for meal planning that do not have Harris Teeter or Lowes Foods. Meal planning alone can save you a lot of money and most of the recipes are budget-friendly, even without a sale. The website www.southernsavers.com does cover the store sales at Ingles so check out her website and hopefully it will be helpful. I hope you can enjoy this website for new recipes and ideas. Thanks again!

Post a Comment