Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Pillsbury

June 28, 2013

Weekly Menu June 30-July 6: Vacation & July 4th Menu

Source
Tomorrow we're headed to Kiawah Island, SC for our yearly vacation. This is a trip my husband's family has been making for over 15 years. I love celebrating July 4th in Kiawah Island every year since it's a beautiful location but also because it's the day and location that my husband proposed 4 years ago!
Potato Salad Bites

Red, White, & Blue Mini Cakes

Since I'm leaving for vacation, I've composed a menu of a few recipes that should be easy and affordable without using a whole sales ad. I had a lot of fun creating this Independence Day menu and I hope you will enjoy it as well. Have a safe and happy 4th of July!


Weekly Menu

SundaySpicy Shrimp Marinara 
MondayVeggie Grilled Pizza
TuesdayBaked Chicken with Rice & Black Beans
WednesdayChipotle Tacos with Radish Salad
ThursdayJuly 4th Menu
FridayTeriyaki Chicken with Rice Salad
SaturdayGrilled Chicken Parmesan with Quinoa & Almond Pilaf



- ♥ healthy eating | ¢ on a budget -

Click here to subscribe to Coupon Kitchen by email and never miss a post!

This menu is linked at Organizing Junkie.

3 comments:

Lindsey Suggs said...

Have a great time in Kiawah! I'm totes making those potato salad bites for the 4th. Thanks, love!

Eliaz Beth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robert said...

Every time I read your posts it always broadens my vocabulary. This really helps, I am struggling to find this kind of information, I am very happy you have posted it. limo maui

Post a Comment