Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Pillsbury

June 12, 2014

Savannah Weekend: A Few Menu Planning Ideas


Tomorrow I'm headed to Savannah for a Sister Birthday Weekend. I'm turning the big 3-0 on Sunday and my sister is celebrating her birthday today. Happy Birthday, Steph! Since our birthdays are only 3 days apart we have been celebrating together since we were young. We love to continue the tradition and I'm super excited for a getaway weekend to one of my favorite cities.

Unfortunately for my amazing readers this means there will not be a menu this week...womp womp. I know many of you rely on this little blog which makes me feel so special! I hate to disappoint you, however, I am leaving you with a few ideas so hopefully that makes up for it a bit. You can switch it up and shop at Lowes Foods this week (if you have one) with these 3 meals or shop at your usual store with the same list. The servings are for 4 people so if you eat leftovers that would equal 6 meals :) 

Ground chicken is on sale so you can also use my Pinterest board for ideas. Shrimp, salmon, and tuna are also on sale and I have a Pinterest seafood board to search through for inspiration.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment