Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Pillsbury

July 12, 2012

Vacation Round #2


My life is crazy right now. I haven't even been back one week from Kiawah Island and this morning I'm wheels up for my bestie's bachelorette weekend in San Francisco and Napa Valley. I'm not complaining though! However, my crazy schedule does make it hard for me to do the weekly menus so unfortunately this week there will not be any. I should also give you a heads up that this busy schedule isn't slowing down anytime soon. Over the next month and a half I'll try my best to post as many menus as I can. However, since I'm traveling every weekend until September and moving into a new house next weekend, I wanted to be fair and give you a little warning that things might be a little out of sorts around here.

Below are a few resources and some of my favorite recipe sites to help you develop your own menu if needed. Also, browse through old menus for any of your favorite recipes I've posted. Skimming through the Harris Teeter ad (I can't help myself, even if I'm going out of town!) there seems to be a lot on sale. Feel free to post any of your favorite recipe and/or meal planning resources or even a recipe or meal plan of your own!


If you want to keep up with our California Bachelorette Trip shenanigans, I hope to be instagramming (real word?) quite a bit so you can follow me @aliwi9. Have a great weekend!!


Meal Planning Resources
Southern Savers: A list of all of the weekly ads and coupon match-ups.
Organizing Junkie: Meal Plan Monday link-up with multiple weekly meal plans.
Stone Gable: Weekly Menus and a link-up to multiple weekly meal plans.
Cooking Light: Quick and healthy menu plans and recipes.


Recipe Sources
Pinch of Yum
Eat, Live, Run
Skinnytaste
Kalyn's Kitchen
My Pinterest Boards: Recipes To Try and Sides

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Travel agents are normally your first "port-of-call" when searching for a discount fare. But the internet has opened up a whole new world for the and there are some excellent sites specializing in deals. Do a search online for discount or last minute cruise deals and you'll get wide selection of sites who have done the "hard yards" and "sniffed out" the bargains. Virginia Vacations

Post a Comment