Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Pillsbury

July 06, 2012

Weekly Menu July 8-14


This week I'm in Kiawah Island with my husband's family. This is an annual trip they have been making for over 15 years and since this is my fifth year going, I now consider myself a veteran. Kiawah Island is a one of the most gorgeous places in the world, let alone the U.S. That's right, it is in this country and just south of Charleston, SC. I had never heard of it and definitely thought it was somewhere tropical when Nick first mentioned it! Not only is Kiawah a vacation I look forward to every year, but it is where my husband asked me to marry him three years ago. I love going to the island but now every year we make the trip it has a special meaning. Nick and I make sure to visit Bass Pond and walk out onto the pier where he got down on one knee in front of an audience of alligators and made me the happiest woman in the world!

My mother-in-law was hiding in the bushes to take pictures!

Since I'm on vacation, I haven't had time to put together menus this week. However, below is a menu of a few of my favorite recipes that should be easy and affordable without considering what's on sale.


Weekly Menu

SundayWalnut Rosemary Chicken with Steamed Broccoli
MondayBaked Chicken with Rice and Black Beans
TuesdaySkillet Gnocchi with Spinach and White Beans
WednesdaySalsa Verde Chicken with Rice
ThursdaySlow Cooker Barbecue Chicken with Spinach Baked Potatoes
FridayPasta with Feta, Tomatoes, and Basil
SaturdayBarbecue Chicken Quesadillas




- ♥ healthy eating | ¢ on a budget -


Click here to subscribe to Coupon Kitchen by email and never miss a post!


This menu is linked at Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

The Bionic Blogger said...

Al-
When my sister was in Charleston doing interior design, she worked at Kiawah. I was there daily helping her while I was there, too. I love it! Hope you had an amazing vacation :)

Alison said...

It was great. Thanks!!

Post a Comment